Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sketch postponed for one more day

Reasons:
1. My fault, I didn't realize you can't comment images.
2. People are thanking and giving and maybe forgetting hw?
3. Turkey makes you sleepy.

SO
to upload your sketches, you have 2 choices:

1, and the best choice:
   tell me your e-mail you use blogger with via facebook/e-mail/comment here, so I can invite you so you can post it yourself.

or

2,
   e-mail me your images and I'll post it for you. But only if you don't have blogger! But really, you should because everyone does. Or at least everyone cool does. My e-mail: mnakano@mica.edu

Thanks for those who have already done so, and those who haven't, you can blame it on me but I really hope I can see it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey MIka this is Liz Parlett and my blogger email is blowfishtmt@gmail.com, so please invite me as a contributor. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete